Congratulations to the following missioners – they earned the most mission points during the month of October so win these automatic rewards …
– 1st prize: Tracy wins $50 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 2nd: belindayoung wins $30 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 3rd: Kosko wins $20 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 4th: jogillespie wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 5th: jay-1996-cutey wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 6th: robertcollins wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 7th: james2001 wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 8th: KimRobinson wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
– 9th: lauramaggs wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchersw
– 10th: carolinechow wins $10 worth of Amazon vouchers
2. Special prizes
– Commissioner of the Month goes to jogillespie who published some great missions during the month, especially this one “to work out my carbon footprint, then work out how to reduce it“. Jo will receive a special prize worth $50.
– Responder of the Month goes to Kosko who went to considerable effort to provide some really high quality responses during the month. Kosko will receive a special prize worth $50.
3. Special grant
– The October special grant goes to Tracy who has been – and continues to be – an exceptional advocate of mymission2. Tracy has posted thoughtful missions of her own as well as genuinely helpful responses to others. She is a positive influence on all missioners as well as all of us here at Mission Control. She’s even been spreading the word and bringing new people to mymission2. Did you know that Tracy has set up a web site for survivors of abuse? Tracy is also looking for a job at the moment and it has come to our attention that Tracy’s PC has been playing up. So we’ve decided to spend $200 on getting this sorted out for her – one way or another – so that she doesn’t get held up with her job applications and that she can continue all her good work online … unhindered by a naughty PC.
What to do next …
If your mymission2 username appears above then look out for an email from us which will tell you how to claim your prize. If you haven’t yet received an email then make sure your email address is correctly entered into your mymission2 profile! Don’t worry – nobody will see it but we need it to be able to contact you.
Congratulations everyone and happy missioning!